EXCLUSIVE RENTAL SERVICE FOR THESE SHIPS
- NG Sea Bird
- NG Sea Lion
- NG Quest
The heavy boots that are an essential item for Alaska expedition travelers are often a one-time purchase and add inconvenience, environmental waste and expense to travel.
Why Rent Boots?
- Less luggage. Boots are heavy and take up lots of your allowed checked luggage weight.
- Convenience. Free boot delivery to the ship through our Concierge Service.
- Sustainable choice. Renting boots is a smart environmental choice if you will likely not wear them again. The drastic savings in fuel and carbon is seen below... Both the Reduce & Reuse part of 'Reduce, Reuse and Recycle' are implemented.
Alaska Boot Rental Service
- Boots are delivered to and picked up from Sea Lion and Sea Bird
- Delivered to Sitka, Juneau and Seattle
- Boots must be ordered 14 days before embarkation date
- Orders 13 - 11 days prior to sailing may be possible through contacting Customer Care.
- Orders 10 days or less: sorry, rental boots not possible
Refundable Deposit, Cancellation and Promotional Policies
- Cancellation up to 10 days before sailing: full refund (rental and deposit)
- Cancellation less than 10 days before sailing: no rental refund (rental not refunded, deposit refunded)
- Promotional discounts cannot be applied to rental deposit
- Deposits are processed within 15 business days from disembarkation date
- Refund will be applied to the credit card used to rent boots, waterproof pants and/or trekking poles
- No refund if rentals are not returned or returned damaged
Save Space, Rent Boots
Though essential for wading in icy waters during Zodiac landings, the proper boots are bulky and weigh between 4.5 lbs / 2.5 kgs to 6 pounds / 2.73 kgs. By renting boots, you are guaranteed to have the best boot to stay warm and dry in Alaska, while gaining space in your luggage for expedition gear and clothing.
Rest assured, all boots are sanitized after each rental using products that have been proven to work in U.S. high-end ski resort rentals.
About Zodiac Classic High Boots
Comfortable, insulated boots are essential for expeditions to Alaska. The Zodiac Classic High Boots are flexible, durable and will keep your feet warm. A range of women's, men's and children's sizes are available.Boots are also available to purchase: